Apr 19, 2017
Jul 29, 2017
Listing RemarksDo you see a BETTER PRICE for 5 acres PLUS a house PLUS 2nd building site with installed septic?
Listen to the bird song while living living on 5 acres at perfect elevation in South Kona! Gated driveway offers privacy and easy access to highway.
Wide open ocean views from home and from multiple sites on property! 1 bedroom 1 bath on main level of home with a wonderful big loft upstairs to use as guest area. Live in delightful small home forever OR use it while you build your dream home higher on property with even better views!
Upper area has driveway and concrete pad installed. . Cleared areas in both current residence and upper pad ares with a variety of mature tropical plants and trees. County of Hawaii additional farm dwelling approved. Previously used as macademia nut and avocado farm and could be once again utilized for this or other tropical farming. Surrounding farming area is well known for coffee! Excellent elevation for bananas, fruit trees and flowering tropical beauties.
- Property starts at highway and goes well past existing home and past cleared 2nd area-
- Natural cooling with ocean/mountain breezes for comfortable living-
- 524 SF covered lanai with large ocean views-
- Paved driveway from highway along full length of property-
- Carport under house can also be used for workshop (Over 600 SF)
- Washer/Dryer hookups installed-
- Easy to view with short notice-
-Water tank, water heater and pressure tank-
- DISH Satellite for television and Internet access-
- Elevation approximately 1250' to 1450' -
- Located between Mile Markers 95 and 94 on mauka (mountain) side of Highway 11-
- Annual rainfall per MLS maps indicate approximately 59 inches per year-
|Address:||87-2802 Hawaii Belt Rd , Kolo-Opihihale 2nd 96704|
|Lat/Long:||19.2909312035 | -155.871865781|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||1,056 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$125,200|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$142,100|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|