John S. Rabi
johnrabi@johnrabi.com
() -
Typically Tropical Properties

75-5737 Kuakini Hwy UNIT 202
$5,151
Price:
$5,151
Bedrooms:
0
Bathrooms:
Not Available
MLS:
(CONTINGENT) 235411
Interior Area:
0 sqft
Price/sqft:
$0
Year Built:
Not Available
Lot Size:
0.69 acre(s)
Land Tenure:
Fee Simple
Property Type:
Business Property
On Market:
Jul 07, 2010
Updated:
Oct 17, 2016

Listing Remarks

Kailua-Kona based, well established, two-time HO'OULU Award winning real estate company being converted to a maximum of 18-people Agent/Broker Co-Op. High-tech office in a high-profile location! Great opportunity for you to keep 100 percent of the commissions that you earn from your efforts...BELIEVE IT. We will show you how. Because you are is the one who does the work, it makes sense for you to make 100% commission. Do you want to increase your Bottom Line? You only pay 5% share of the total monthly office expenses per month. That's it. No franchise fees. No hidden costs. Share the profit of the company! Want to spend more time at home? You choose your own hours and you choose where you work. We have a great conference room for you to meet clients. We have the latest in technology, computers on every desk, free copies, free DSL service at the office, free web fax, and professional broker guidance, advice, and assistance whenever you want it. Hate floor duty? We don't do it. All phone calls and inquiries go directly to YOU. Come join us and be an owner. You'll be independent, but you'll reflect the power and synergy of positive people doing what they want to do — and doing it better. Ownership shares are $5,000 for 5% ownership share each. There are only 7 shares -35% ownership- remaining available, 65% ownership already has been sold. Imagine owning a share of a profitable real estate company and in addition, getting 100% of your own commission too! Never pay a split to your Broker again. Never. Income/fees received from non-owner agents are contributed towards the monthly cost of running the company. Delayed vesting ownership options are also available @ $100/month, 90-10 split. Typically Tropical Properties is proudly not associated and affiliated with the Kona Board of Realtors.

Property Location

Public Reports

Other Details

Address: 75-5737 Kuakini Hwy UNIT 202, Chamber Of Commerce Cn 96740
Lat/Long: 19.6391523873 | -155.990723995
Taxkey: 3750220050000
Lot Number: A-1
Project Name: Chamber of Commerce Cn
Property Type: Business Property
Three Quarter Baths:
Quarter Baths:
Land Area:
Oceanfront Parcel: N
Pool: N
Annual Tax: $16,463
Assessed Value: $1,930,900
Zoning: OPEN
Assessed Land Value: $630,000
Assessed Improvements Value: $843,600
Annual Tax (Year): 2015
Garage Area: 0 sqft