Jun 14, 2022
Jun 22, 2022
Listing RemarksRare opportunity to own 2 acres + of ocean front property with lush Hawaii jungle in exceptionally gorgeous Waa Waa subdivision! You won't find too many lots this size right on the Pacific in the low 300's anywhere in the whole State of Hawaii!!! Breathtaking coastal views!!!! Off-grid private and quiet subdivision.
The incredible value with this lot is due to the fact that the owner has gone through most of the building permit process already, which can sometimes take years and cost tens of thousands.
Here is what has been done so far according to seller:
- Archaeological study (costs usually between 10 to 30k)
- SMA (Special Management Area) Assessment application submittal, tax clearance, etc (every single step fees cost between 50 to 100 Dollars)
- Professional write up necessary for the application by planners (cost between 10 to 20k)
- All real property taxes paid
- Corners staking and POI points (along one of the 900 feet + side) and shoreline survey (5k): All four corner pins are visible and staked also the entire left side has 7 stakes with visible pins (POIs); which means that after the SMA permit has been processed, clearing / bulldozing of the building site can start right away. (Seller can refer a "quick, efficiently, nice and fair priced contractor").
- Conservation District Determination (1k)
- SMA permit will be for a family farm with multiple dwellings, which is larger than usual. So the new owner is not limited to one building but can build several, or just one if preferred.
Your dream property is waiting for you.
** Cooperating Broker Compensation: The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
|Address:||14-3851 Government Beach Rd , Waa Waa 96778|
|Lat/Long:||19.54483018 | -154.85710417|
|Property Type:||Vacant Land|
|Three Quarter Baths:|
|Assessed Land Value:||$143,500|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|