88-1612 Papio Dr
May 08, 2023
May 21, 2023
Listing RemarksThis rarely available property boasts two discretely separate & impressive homes on a magnificently landscaped & meticulously maintained 3 acre property that provides privacy & bountiful fruit production. This gentle sloping property is situated at a median elevation of 1,350' & enjoys superb ocean, garden & sunset views. A combination of hog wire fencing & rock walls define & secure the property perimeter.
Notable features of the 4 bedroom, 3 bath main home:
* Built in 2005 with a living area of 2,368sqft, 892sqft of lanai & a garage of 520sqft.
* Two well appointed main bedrooms with direct lanai access.
* Engineered hardwood flooring through-out except in the bathrooms which are tiled.
* Light & bright living room/kitchen area with lots of windows & French doors.
* Solid granite kitchen counters.
* Cherrywood cabinetry in the kitchen.
* High ceilings throughout with open beam T&G ceilings in the kitchen & north side primary bedroom.
* A wraparound lanai with decking replaced in 2023.
* Closeted laundry area with tub.
* Plenty of storage area.
* Interior painted in 2021.
* 16,000 gallon catchment tank with triple inline filters & new UV water treatment unit.
* Pillared entrance with solar powered gate.
Notable features of the 1 bedroom 1 bath second house:
* Built in 2004 with a living area of 769sqft, 255sqft of lanai & porch & a one car carport.
* Separate manually operated gated entrance from Papio Drive.
* Laminate & tiled flooring.
* Lightly used appliances.
* 5,000 gallon catchment tank.
* Many different types of mature fruiting trees—see attached list.
* A 16,000 gallon irrigation tank located at the upper end of the property. A 3 zone irrigation system is connected to the fruit trees.
* Most of the property is mowable.
* A system of walking pathways provide access within the property.
** Cooperating Broker Compensation: The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
|Address:||88-1612 Papio Dr , South Kona 96704|
|Lat/Long:||19.21320424 | -155.87876347|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||3,137 sqft|
|Condo Maint. Fees:||$0|
|Assessed Land Value:||$78,600|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$506,600|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||520 sqft|
|Carport Area:||240 sqft|