Sep 10, 2021
Sep 28, 2021
Listing RemarksPerfectly located at the upper end of popular and well established Kona Paradise, is this tastefully partially furnished and updated two story three bedroom 2 bath cedar home that features inspiring and eye-catching high vaulted and open beam ceilings topped with a cupola. From this appealing two story home located at a comfortable elevation of approximately 900', magnificent ocean views together with some coastline vistas are your constant companion.
Conveniently located close by is Pebble Beach at the bottom of the subdivision, while within 12 miles to the north are the historical and pristine Hookena Beach, Honaunau Beach/2 Step/City of Refuge National Park, Keei Beach and Kealakekua Bay, the coastal jewels of South Kona.
Notable features of this appealing home include:-
* Both bathrooms have been tastefully updated in the past 5 years.
* An ocean facing 260sqft covered wraparound lanai with Trex decking perfect for entertaining and enjoying the magnificent view.
* Living room, dining area and kitchen overlook the magnificent and expansive ocean view.
* The third bedroom is currently used as an office.
* Exterior of the house was painted in 2016.
* New screens on windows and doors in 2016.
* 440sqft two car garage.
* 308sqft workshop complete with work benches and shelving.
* Approximately 300sqft storage area.
* Solar hot water system installed in 2015.
* 10,000 gallon catchment water tank complete with a new UV water treatment unit. Tank was vacuumed cleaned in 2020.
* Outdoor parking space for one vehicle.
* The western side of the property is terraced and defined by impressive rockwalls.
* Landscaped side and back yards that feature healthy and productive fruit trees—citrus, papaya, bananas and mango together with lilikoi and flowering shrubs.
* Raised vegetable gardens
|Address:||87-3188 Boki Rd , Kona Paradise 96704|
|Lat/Long:||19.31424466 | -155.87594096|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||1,096 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$35,000|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$169,500|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||440 sqft|