Apr 17, 2023
Sep 21, 2023
Listing RemarksEASY TO SHOW. This is a wonderful open concept home centrally located to all that Honoka'a has to offer. The home consists of 3-bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, an attached, direct access 2-car garage with a very nice extra room. This extra room may be accessed directly through the garage or from its own separate entry, and it has its own 1/2 bath too. It would make for a nice office space, extra bedroom, indoor play are for children, more storage space, etc. This is also an energy efficient home with 13 solar panels and net metering to lower your HELCO bills. The kitchen is nice sized with a gas range, soft close cabinetry and lots of extra pantry space through the spacious laundry area. There is a newer Trex lanai off of the master bedroom that provides a nice quiet relaxing space. The back yard is an open area for kids to play, gardening, pets or leave as a beautiful lawn. Milo Street is a quiet, dead-end road with no through traffic or highway noise.
Additional features of the home include:
1. Solar panels and the inverter are only 7 years old.
2. Two solar powered vent fans on the roof to help with ventilation.
3. The residence is hard-wired with a video surveillance security system with up to 8 cameras.
4. Propane range and On-Demand Rinnai hot water heater (a space saver and convenient) was replaced in Nov. 2019.
5. Newer Whirlpool Refrigerator is approx. 2 years old.
6. All windows are double pane and insulated for temperature control, and
7. Three a/c window units.
** Cooperating Broker Compensation: The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
|Address:||45-3296 Milo St , Kaao Homesteads 96727|
|Lat/Long:||20.07395614 | -155.46037276|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||1,248 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$60,300|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$191,800|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|
|Carport Area:||0 sqft|