Jul 06, 2017
Jun 04, 2018
Listing RemarksVery rarely is a property with so many amazing features offered for sale. This incomparable, gentle sloping & very private 3.2 acre estate, situated at an elevation of approximately 100' has the most wondrous & mesmerizing views of historic & mystical Kealakekua Bay, highlighted by Captain Cook's monument & the awe-inspiring and sheer coastline escarpment backdrop.
Gracing this truly magnificent estate is an absolutely spectacular 3 bedroom 2 bath home, together with a one bedroom one bath ohana that have been updated and redefined to perfection & compliment the gated entrance, circular driveway, the luxuriant and meticulously maintained landscape, the spectacular infinity pool together with the well appointed & spacious cabana
Special features of this unique home include:-
* An atrium with lava clad wall, & native Ohia pillars that houses an indoor Koi pond complete with a retractable roof.
* A gourmet kitchen with granite counters, Koa accents & a Kealakekua Bay view.
* Spacious tiled bathrooms with marble vanities.
* Eye-catching bamboo and coconut flooring in the main living area.
* Games room.
* Fully paid for 73 panel PV system (2012) plus solar hot water (2014).
* Covered lanais with mechanical shades as well as outdoor lanais with access to the pool area.
* New roof in 2009.
Other notable property features:-
* 63,000 gallon salt water & solar heated infinity pool. Served by state of the art underground pump room.
* Over sized spa and "keiki" pool.
* A spacious cabana with large dining area, impressive outdoor kitchen complete with ample counter space & cabinetry. Also has half bath & utility room.
* 400 sq ft carport.
* A tool room & workshop.
* A 400 sq ft boat house complete with ice maker, davit & storage.
* Bounded by historic dry stack rock walls on the south and eastern side.
* In excess of a dozen types of fruit bearing trees.
* Meandering pathways & colorful rare plants.
|Address:||82-5929 Lower Napoopoo Rd , Kalamakumu-Kahauloaiki 96704|
|Lat/Long:||19.47027 | -155.9146|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Three Quarter Baths:||1|
|Living Area:||3,532 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$344,900|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$557,700|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|
|Carport Area:||400 sqft|