Jul 17, 2017
Oct 17, 2018
Listing RemarksQuality constructed two story commercial building conveniently located at the northern end of Mamao Street in Kealakekua township. Situated at a cool and comfortable elevation of approximately 1,400' and easily accessible from either Mamalahoa Hwy. or the Bypass Road, this one of a kind property has much to offer.
The special features of this desirable income producing property include:-
* 4 apartments each having 2 bedrooms and one bath, all of which are currently occupied with long term renters.
* 12 parking stalls with each unit being assigned 2 stalls.
* Magnificent ocean and coastline views.
* EPA compliant septic system.
* Coin operated laundromat.
* A studio apartment with long term renter.
* A large office with bathroom.
* Ramp access for wheelchairs.
* In excess of 2,250 sq ft of high ceiling storage with pallet racking.
* A loading and container dock.
* A mezzanine storage area.
* A covered and secured lean to storage area.
* Separate EPA compliant septic system.
This one of a kind property generates an impressive rental income which can be further bolstered by the rental of the vacant office and storage area.
|Address:||81-6678 Mamao St , Kealakekua Village 96750|
|Lat/Long:||19.51889 | -155.924|
|Property Type:||Commercial Property|
|Three Quarter Baths:||1|
|Living Area:||8,236 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$162,900|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$367,900|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|