Jan 08, 2018
Oct 08, 2018
Listing RemarksThe minute you pass through the gated entry, you will soon realize that true paradise has been found! This magnificent custom home with unobstructed oceanviews sits on over 12 acres of gorgeous pasture land. Perfect for the gentlemen farmer or the family looking for privacy. With over 2,000sf of living space, this home was built to please even the most discriminating buyer. Gourmet kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances, granite counter, large open floor plan with vaulted ceiling that open to a large lanai, cabana and infinity edge pool. Large private master suite with walk-in-closet, walk in shower, separate jacuzzi style tub, two additional over sized bedrooms, office, large 4 car garage/workshop with separate guest cottage of approximately 720sf and much more! Take a look at this exceptional opportunity today before it’s gone.
Some of the home features:
- Main Home: 3 bedrooms/2 baths/ office (possible 4th bedroom) = 2,021sf
- Guest Cottage with full bath and laundry = 720sf
- 4 car garage/workshop = 1,440sf
- 12.25 acres with County Water
- Large gourmet kitchen with granite
- Dewils custom cabinetry
- Heated infinity edge pool with kiddie pool that's also heated
- Large Lanais
- Many citrus, coffee and other trees that are irrigated
- Extensive use of rock walls and mature landscaping
- Private Gated Entry and much, much more!
Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer and Buyers Agent to do their own due diligence of all pertinent facts.
|Address:||95-5404 Mamalahoa Hwy , Kau 96772|
|Lat/Long:||19.06579 | -155.5714|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||2,021 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$8,100|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$412,900|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||1,440 sqft|