Oct 19, 2019
Nov 14, 2019
Listing RemarksThis well maintained home is in a terrific location with a very easy access to both Pahoa or Hilo. On a Paved Road; this extensively landscaped property has a half-acre fenced and many fruit trees!
OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
* Very popular design; the master bedroom on one side of the house and the other three bedrooms on the other side of the living room!
* Great room is REALLY GREAT! Beautiful Open Beam cathedral natural wood ceilings and clear story windows on each side to let in lots of natural light.
* A HUGE Covered Lanai on the front is like an outdoor living room looking out to the lovely landscaped yard and with mature privacy plantings all around, you can't really see any other homes from this home!
* Another large open sundeck on the back with Trek-type all weather decking!
* Enter into the Great Room and it features a large living room, the kitchen and dining area.
* The Kitchen has a recent remodel with new solid counter tops; nice wood cabinets; new stove and good refer.
*Both bathrooms have a recent remodel with brand new quartz counter tops and new custom tile showers! Kitchen and baths have ceramic tile floors. Bamboo floors in living area Recently remodeled with new laminate in bedrooms. NO carpet!
* Freshly painted inside!
* Inside laundry room with dryer and new washer plus a laundry tub.
* SOLAR WATER HEATER with electric backup.
* Lots of fruit trees including citrus and several varieties of amazing avocados!!
* HPP is a thriving community mostly one acre lots, which means ways less density! It is located near one of the best Farmer's Markets on the Island and a short distance to Pahoa with a new fire station; Olympic public pool; a brand new multi-million dollar shopping center under construction and many fine dining places. Also an easy drive to Hilo and the International Airport!
*This owner occupied home is easy to show! GUARD DOGS on property must have appt to enter property!
|Address:||15-1960 32nd Ave , Hawaiian Paradise Park 96749|
|Lat/Long:||19.54895105 | -154.9772218|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||1,784 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$34,000|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$174,500|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|