Oct 14, 2019
Dec 21, 2019
Listing RemarksOk, how about a house with almost everything??? 2008 built and very well maintained; on an acre of FULLY FENCED and LANDSCAPED with a Fruit Orchard?? Oh and set up for handicapped access too? With a built in spa on the back lanai?? Other quality amenities include:
* Price reduced. At this price, buyer will ASSUME the solar lease. IF the buyer prefers for the lease to be paid in full, the sales price is increased to $385,000 and Sellers will pay off the solar lease. Then essentially free power for life! This is a good option for buyers who qualify for higher loan amount and want to have their solar included in the loan!
* The home has brand new carpet thorough out, except the kitchen and bathrooms that have ceramic tile.
* The kitchen features solid granite tile counter-tops and hardwood cabinets. Quality stainless steel stove and refrigerator.
* Fabulous full acre is landscaped with lush lawns, palm trees and a fruit orchard with 27 mature producing exotic fruit trees. The lawns have zenith zoysia grass!! This is a $3,000 lawn! And easy to maintain with the soft carpet grass!! Amazing. Sweet paving stones around the walk-way too.
* Home was set up as handicapped accessible with an entrance ramp, extra wide doors and bathroom handles.
* The adjacent lot is owned by the seller and is available for sale. It is fully cleared, and fenced and negotiated price.
* Aluminum Solar Security Gate with remote controlled access.
* Complete Security Video System with eight cameras and view from your smart phone.
* Beautiful red sealing wax palms trees line the front of the house. (You know the ones that cost hundreds of dollars each?)
* This home is located is very popular Hawaiian Paradise Park which is considered a sleeping community for people to work in Hilo. It is also very close the the best Farmer's Market on the Island at Makuu Farmer's Market and close to Pahoa Town. Pahoa has a multi-million new shopping center under construction
|Address:||15-1820 10th Ave , Hawaiian Paradise Park 96749|
|Lat/Long:||19.58681049 | -154.95629328|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||1,922 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$26,500|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$225,000|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||530 sqft|