Oct 28, 2019
Jun 26, 2020
Listing RemarksUnique, graceful and one of a kind two bedroom and two bath geodesic dome home on rarely available one acre fee simple property located at the northern end of rural, picturesque and idyllic Painted Church Road. This rare property is situated at an enviable elevation of approximately 800' and has gentle sloping terrain, a perimeter defined by an old dry stack rockwall and is planted with many rare and varied fruiting trees, vines and colorful plants.
Notable features of the dome home include:-
* 2,233 sq ft of total living area with the tasteful upper level (741 sq ft) currently being used as a work area and office.
* A unique and cozy family room complete with a lava waterfall feature.
* A view of the ocean from an open deck on the first level.
* Two large skylights provide an abundance of natural light while five roof wind turbines combine to improve air flow and ventilation as well provide heat reduction.
* A custom kitchen with a large pantry and near new appliances.
* An elevated walkway from the deck on the first level provides access to a 480 sq ft workshop.
* A laundry room is located in the basement.
Notable features of the landscape:-
* A chain link fence surrounds the house and almost half the property.
* Plenty of room for raised garden beds or the planting of additional trees and plants.
In addition to all these enticing features is the fact that this property is just a short drive to historic and pristine Kealakekua Bay, Keei Beach, Two Step Beach and Ke Ala O Keawe—Place of Refuge.
|Address:||83-5428 Painted Church Rd , Keei 2nd Subdivision 96704|
|Lat/Long:||19.45337129 | -155.89056944|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Three Quarter Baths:||1|
|Living Area:||2,233 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$180,300|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$217,400|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|