Dec 30, 2019
Nov 28, 2020
Listing Remarks*** WHOPPORTUNITY KNOCKS - fantastic opportunity for the imaginative buyer for one of the few commercial opportunities available in Ka'u today.
* Variance already approved and in place - 4 acres total for $298,500 - two parcels of 2 acres each TMK 3-9-2-85-30 included in this price. Must be sold together
* Ocean Views including South Point and right along the Ka'u coastline.
* The 40' container and composting toilet on site are included.
* Great visibility and exposure as one lot fronts Hwy 11 and the land extends through and the entrance is on Moana Drive.
* Both properties must be sold together - Wide variety of uses..
* Allows for a 2nd hand Store, Art Gallery, Offices, Classrooms, and mix residential and a Managers residence.
* Second 2 acres allows for up to an 8,000 sqft Lodge/Hostel/Backpackers allowable for 40 beds. or a Corporate Retreat facility? a Wellness Center? A Music or Culinary school? Art Showcase Gallery? Commercial Kitchen? a Senior center? and much more..
* The land is sculptured as there is a natural land formation for an outdoor amphitheater for live performances one day a week.
* This would be a great project in the fast growing area of Ocean View and is a Great Opportunity for a sensitive responsible developer to create a masterpiece and cultural centre for Kau.
* Ka'u District is a fast growing community/ It's a perfect stopover for every Hawaii Island visitor their way to the Volcanoes National Park.. to South Point, Green Sand Beach.. Punaluu where the giant sea turtles almost always are and a major benefit the Kau community.
|Address:||92-1424 Moana Dr , Hove 96737|
|Lat/Long:||19.07859558 | -155.75496696|
|Property Type:||Vacant Land|
|Three Quarter Baths:|
|Assessed Land Value:||$17,900|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|