Multiple Property Types
Oct 02, 2020
Oct 07, 2020
Listing Remarks* Beautiful, large 30 'yurt' that will make a lovely home that is affordable and attractive on a quiet Mark Twain street - On Holawai in a wooded setting..
* Warm/Wood flooring and lots of windows, which is a very useable living area and and a skylight that lets in light.. and it is attached to a.....
* Huge covered wooded deck that has been built to enjoy indoor/outdoor living. Strong and sturdy, giving a real lot of extra usable room.
* Ocean/Horizon and sunrise views too..
* There is an installed cesspool .. and a garden shed that can go with the property.
* No bathroom.. or plumbing.. in place.. No electricity to this property... the owners used a generator.
* Enter from Holowai and there is a curved driveway and the yurt and deck cannot be seen from the street and is a very private setting.
* There is a water line that has been run from the Wakea Ave to this property but there is not a water meter for this property at this time, but one can possibly be obtained from the Water Department to have county water to this property - line has a Y spit and has 3 house hookups. Line should be in good shape.
* Mark Twain Estates has graded unpaved roads and is in Lava Zone 6 - there is no HOA fees or association.
Just 4 miles from the quaint plantation town of Na'alehu and equal distrance to Hilo to the East and Kailua-Kona to the West.. approx 60 miles to each side of the island.. and a short drive to South Point and great fishing.
|Address:||94-6437 Holowai St , Mark Twain Estates 96772|
|Lat/Long:||19.04551263 | -155.62236044|
|Property Type:||Multiple Property Types|
|Three Quarter Baths:|
|Assessed Land Value:||$20,800|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$36,400|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|