Aug 08, 2022
Aug 08, 2022
Listing RemarksIs this Shangri-la?
Hidden off the main highway in Hilo is possibly one’s life-long quest for that elusive property. To call this one-of-kind does not do it justice. It's just minutes away from Hilo International Airport and Hilo Bayfront. Access is only possible via one private gate. The jaw-dropping begins with the opening of the gate onto the estate. Enjoy over 1800 feet of your own oceanfront with Mauna Kea in the background.
The estate consists of 10 sub-divided parcels spanning over 49 manicured acres. Ten county water meters are approved. Two rivers sandwich the property, the Kapue and Pahoehoe Rivers. A two-tier waterfall with a private swimming hole is a small amenity. Your front yard rests high above the Pacific Ocean. Be one with nature watching from a high bluff with the spinner dolphins and whales literally at your feet.
Is this Shangri-la? Come and see. Qualified buyers only to view this exclusive estate.
Property being sold consists of following parcels:
(3) 2-7-003-001 (Lot 1 - 11.38 acres w/utility shed)
(3) 2-7-003-003 (Lot 7- 3.11 acres)
(3) 2-7-003-004 (Lot 3 - 5.31 acres)
(3) 2-7-003-088 (Lot 2 - 1.39 acres)
(3) 2-7-003-089 (Lot 4 - 4.22 acres)
(3) 2-7-003-090 (Lot 5 - 5.31 acres)
(3) 2-7-003-091 (Lot 6 - 4.78 acres)
(3) 2-7-003-092 (Lot 8 - 2.36 acres)
(3) 2-7-003-093 (Lot 9 - 4.67 acres)
(3) 2-7-003-094 (Lot 10 - 4.49 acres)
(3) 2-7-003-095 (Lot 11 - 2.19 acres)
PLEASE VIEW ATTACHED VIDEO LINK OR CLICK ON VIRTUAL TOUR ICON FOR A QUICK TOUR OF THE PROPERTY:
** Cooperating Broker Compensation: The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
|Address:||27-2000 Hawaii Belt Rd , Onomea Sugar Company 96720|
|Lat/Long:||19.77754114 | -155.09136937|
|Property Type:||Vacant Land|
|Three Quarter Baths:|
|Assessed Land Value:||$5,200|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$113,100|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|