Aug 25, 2021
Sep 09, 2021
Listing RemarksLooking for an affordable cottage, with beautiful landscaping?!? Nestled in the Ohi'a forest, this private sweet home is ready to move in! Creatively built, with lots of windows to enjoy your garden views. Close to Farmer's Markets and about 10 minutes to Historic Pahoa Village with restaurants, shops, groceries, gas and more. About a 10 minute drive to walk along the ocean in Paradise Park!
Some of the features are:
- Approximately 25 windows total...( most open with screens for trade winds) a very bright sunny home to appreciate the rain forest beauty & fragrant flowers!
- beautiful mature landscaping, lots of palms & flowers; clumping bamboo, wild ginger, bulbs, lots of ferns, giant aloe vera, anthuriums, black taro.
- solar system in place runs the whole house as set up, with extra to spare!
- Antenna installed for great TV reception and cell service too!
- mature avocado tree with wonderful fruit, & several fruit trees just starting to produce.
- lots of very abundant beautiful mature gardenias that the street was named after.
- catchment tank with new cover
-mature grotto of hapu'u tree ferns & a banyan tree.
-running water & toilet.
- security door for ventilation.
- furnished with a new queen bed, a pull out sofa bed, recliner, love seat, ceiling fan & floor fans, kitchen table & chairs, completely move in ready, with dishes, shelving & cupbards, cookware, TV and one burner propane stove, and an icebox!
- new sub flooring, & new engineered wood flooring throughout.
- shed for storage and yard equipment/tools.
- freshly paved road
-outdoor solar heated shower nice & hot
- nice quiet up and coming neighborhood with new homes in the area
- lava zone 3!
Should you wish to hook into the grid, power is available at the street, subject to SSPP fees showing as Unit #270 $812.
Information deemed reliable however may contain inaccuracies and is provided without warranty or guarantee of any kind.
|Address:||16-2099 Gardenia Dr , Ainaloa 96778|
|Lat/Long:||19.51785796 | -154.99985501|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||660 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$7,000|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|