Aug 03, 2020
Sep 06, 2020
Listing RemarksLovely, spacious, and comfortable home on one full acre with underground utilities in one of Hilo's most desirable areas to live. Located on quiet culdesac with very nice neighbors.
* Energy-efficient with 20 PV panels (net metering) owned outright, 2 water heaters (one Solar, one electric), security system.
* Pre-wired for Surround Sound.
* Contractor was Gordon Kobayashi (known for doing excellent work!)
* Stain glass front door; large sunken formal living room with open beam ceilings, skylight, and ceiling fan
* Open dining area adjacent to spacious and functional kitchen w/Corian counter tops.
* Wide hallway w/3 bedrooms and an office w/built-in desk.
* Master bedroom at end of hall w/3 closets (2 hers and 1 his) and bath w/dual basins.
* Family room beyond the formal living area
* Spacious laundry room/office with half bath.
* Walk-in closet next to family room (hurricane closet?).
* Pleasant patio right beyond the family room. 2 large storage closets.
* Huge lanai/breezewayi off the kitchen which separates the extension from the main house.
* Full bath (tub & shower), living room, bedroom, storage/walk-in closet, ceiling fan.
* Great for house guests, mother-in-law quarters, teen haven, hobby room, recreation area, endless possibilities.
Large 3-car garage w/more storage, shoe shelves, built-ins, laminate floors. 7 x 14 dog kennel on cement slab w/6-ft high chainlink (currently no dog, growing dragon fruit on it). Property landscaped with fruit trees - avocado, orange (sweet), starfruit. There are distant ocean views and beautiful views of Mauna Kea. This home has it all!!!
WELCOME HOME to Kahalani Estates and 1377 Puu'ale Place!
|Address:||1377 Puu Ale Pl , Kahalani Estates 96720|
|Lat/Long:||19.68075866 | -155.10731966|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||3,808 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$164,900|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$460,000|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||864 sqft|