Jul 06, 2020
Sep 14, 2020
Listing RemarksPuako, the hidden treasure of the Big Island, holding a special spirit of Aloha in the tropical breezes that dance through the coconut palms~sparkling azure blue water, black lava reefs, where whales and turtles come to rest, play and refuge!
Laid back, friendly, with a small neighborhood feel, Puako hearkens back to a peaceful, sweet lifestyle!
This is truly a remarkable home in every aspect, the ultimate in quality, design and location. Simply put, this is the stunner you have been looking for, no expense spared, gracious, casual & inviting, a private island on an island~
Coral stone encases the exterior, Venetian plaster walls grace the interior, Travertine stone floors of exceptional quality bring you into a magical haven of serenity and calm~
Comprised of three full suites, plus an office or 4th bedroom and a true Chef's kitchen with a Viking gas range!
Sellers have just completed a million dollar renovation,which clearly takes this gorgeous property to new heights.
Here are just a few of the incredible upgrades and additions to this magnificent home~
* Lutron Homeworks Intelligent lighting control. Automated light control and dimming, programmable scenes, away modes and total internet connectivity offering offsite control from anywhere.
* Interior and exterior lighting to LED.
* Upgraded whole house sound to Sonos with 11 zones, includes 1 additional portable zone wireless speaker for pool area.
* Amazon Alexa in most used areas
* Honeywell whole home security camera system with web access from any device,with web control and access, newly added NVR system
* Owned Photovoltaic System, Solar Hot water and a septic system
* New Lynx BBQ & Refrigerator in outside Island, replaced Cabinetry in BBQ island & added cover
* Roof is specialty Japanese Tile
Approximately 5,300 square feet of living and covered lanai space. Pizza oven, outdoor BBQ kitchen and pool complete the tropical Al fresco life sty
|Address:||69-1964 Puako Beach Dr , Puako Beach Lots 96743|
|Lat/Long:||19.95972211 | -155.85755786|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||3,774 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$2,589,700|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$2,141,800|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||700 sqft|