May 25, 2020
Sep 08, 2020
Listing RemarksNewer home on the much desired Hamakua coast, located in the country community of Pepe'ekeo. This home sits up high, allowing for breathtaking ocean views, sunrises and cool breezes. Mature producing fruit trees that you don't usually find on a newer home include avocado and banana. Home boasts a comfortable deck that you can spend time unwinding with a glass of wine or morning coffee.
Some of the many features you can find here are:
- Modern open concept floor plan
- French Doors
- Spacious master bedroom
- Large walk-in closet
- Beautiful en suite walk-in tiled shower
- Dual marble counter top sinks in the master
- Spacious walk-in tiled shower
- Hickory engineered hardwood floors
- Quartz counter tops in kitchen
- Movable kitchen island
- Subway tile back splash
- Stainless appliances include a gas range, dishwasher and a washer with gas dryer
- Ceiling fans
- Recessed LED lighting throughout
- On-demand hot water
- High performance Trex decking provides low maintenance and resists fading and staining.
- Recently completed carport
- Chain link fence in front with custom gate.
- Workshop in back with extra storage space under the home.
This property is located only 15 minutes from down town Hilo. Hamakua properties like this don't come around too often. This quiet, country setting is the perfect place for you and your Ohana to enjoy for years to come.
Don't forget to check out the video!
****Previous Escrow fell out due to Buyer financing.****
|Address:||28-530 Kulaimano Rd , Kulaimano Heights Subdivision 96783|
|Lat/Long:||19.83038952 | -155.10867268|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||1,408 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$99,800|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|
|Carport Area:||420 sqft|