Jul 27, 2021
Jan 11, 2022
Listing RemarksUnobscured panoramas of Makaleha, Nounou, Waialeale, and Kalalea ranges.
Waterfalls, rainbows, ever-changing kaleidoscope of the parade of colors and play-of-light produces a symphony of visual delights.
This property will elevate the quality of life and inspire a deep love for the very essence of that which is Kauai.
* 29.6 acres homesite density qualification: (5) in Ag Zone, (2) in Open Zone, (1) additional 500 SF guest house with kitchen.
See attached conceptual seven (7) unit CPR development. Max Graham has completed most of the DCCA submission work.
* Units #1 & #2 possess ocean & mountain view planes that will leave you breathless. Late sunset & evening visits should be considered for views of the heavens and glittering eastern shoreline.
* Currently (2) two water meters are installed. County Planning indicates land qualifies for at least five total.
* Bountiful water from perennial waterfall and flowing stream for aquaculture, water features and county fire-flow requirements
* Masterful residential drawings concept for “top-of-the-world” tropically designed home by renowned local architect Marc Ventura (AIA).
|Address:||5561-J Olohena Rd , Konohiki Kihapai Llc 96746|
|Lat/Long:||22.07727839 | -159.35386235|
|Project Name:||Konohiki Kihapai LLC|
|Property Type:||Vacant Land|
|Three Quarter Baths:|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|