Aug 27, 2019
Jan 17, 2020
Listing RemarksPrice Reduced!! Conveniently located behind Pahoa Elementary School on a quiet dead end street. Walk to shopping, dining, post office and Pahoa Community Center. This 3 bedroom home, has large windows in the front to let in light, 2 carports, a hot tub, and a fully fenced well maintained yard. The large Bonus room can be entered from the house, carport, or back, and has access to a full bathroom in the carport, providing separate living space for guests or extended family. Enjoy the cool Island life in this efficient home
* Municipal water (approx $20/mo)
* Fully-Owned, Grid-tied Sun Run Photovoltaic System with backup batteries (approx $26/mo)
* Built with termite-resistant redwood and cedar, and real hardwood floors.
* Roof recently sealed for PV panel installation
* Run the included air conditioner and fans while absorbing energy from the sun
* Available High speed Internet
* Nestled in a quiet community, behind Pahoa School, slower traffic, at the end of the road.
* Very convenient to all the ammenities of Pahoa town, close to the Beaches and activities in Kalapana, including great farmers markets, night market, and new Black Sand beach.
* Ten minutes to the new shopping center in Pahoa, 40 minutes to all the ammenities of Hilo
* Fully Fenced and gated
* Large two room workshop/storage space at back of property
* Hot Tub included in the Sale, Furnishings negotiable
|Address:||15-3011 Kekauonohi St , Pahoa Village 96778|
|Lat/Long:||19.49184498 | -154.94410935|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||800 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$17,400|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$65,900|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|