Nov 21, 2022
Nov 21, 2022
Listing RemarksNewly remodeled home, including all new kitchen with soft-close cabinets, new bathroom vanities, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, luxury vinyl plank flooring, all new carpet, and fresh paint inside and out! Master bedroom on the main level, plus three additional bedrooms upstairs.
A few of the benefits of living in Waikoloa Village include:
- Located just minutes from the Kohala Coast resorts and the Big Island’s most renowned White Sandy Beaches.
- Discounted Play at Waikoloa Village Golf Course
- Community Tennis Courts
- Newly updated Community Pool
- Local Parks and Playgrounds
- Nearby Horse-Riding Trails
- Golf Club Restaurant and Bar
Annual dues for the Waikoloa Village Association are mandatory and currently are $930 per year (subject to change). The dues include access to the updated swimming pool, tennis courts, and discounted golf.
** Cooperating Broker Compensation: The listing broker’s offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed.
|Address:||68-1706 Laie St , Sunset Ridge At Waikoloa 96738|
|Lat/Long:||19.94019521 | -155.79592028|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||1,778 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$95,200|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$227,600|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|